The TETS Journal is happy to announce a call for papers devoted to issues in the areas of Translator Education and Translation Studies.
We are looking forward to publishing articles in which authors will, amongst others:
- tackle conceptual frameworks
- dispute the historical, social, institutional and cultural dimensions of translation
- discuss research methodologies
- share classroom practices, experience and achievements in translator education
- report research findings.
Peer Review Policy
All manuscripts submitted for publication in the TETS Journal will undergo a double blind peer review procedure. Learn more details about the paper review process, submission guidelines, and copyright issues on the TETS Journal homepage under For Authors.
Submit your paper for publishing in the Journal of Translator Educator and Translation Studies through the Article submission form.
On behalf of the editorial team,
Editor-in-Chief Academic Editor
Mariusz Marczak, PhD Prof. Maria Piotrowska