The TETS Journal is happy to announce a call for papers devoted to issues in the areas of Translator Education and Translation Studies.
We are looking forward to publishing articles in which authors will, inter alia:
- tackle conceptual frameworks;
- dispute the historical, social, institutional and cultural dimensions of translation;
- discuss research methodologies;
- share classroom practices, experience and achievements in translator education;
- report research findings.
All manuscripts submitted for publication in the TETS Journal will undergo peer reviews. Further details about the paper review process, submission guidelines, and copyright issues can be found on the TETS Journal homepage under For Authors.
Submit a manuscript for publication in the Journal of Translator Educator and Translation Studies in the manuscript template by email to:
On behalf of the editorial team,
Academic Editor Editor-in-Chief
Maria Piotrowska Mariusz Marczak