The TETS Journal is an academic journal whose scope convers issues in translator education and Translation Studies.
We are looking for academic translator educators, researchers and experts in the areas mentioned above who would like to act a paper reviewers.
- Job status: part time
- Working style: Web-based
- Working language: English
- Payment: voluntary job, no payment
Participation in the peer-review process is absolutely essential to the success and reputation of the journal. Reviewers and editors determine which works are of quality and significance. Due to our extensive readership, the research and scholarship selected by our reviewers will ultimately have an impact on literacy in national and international classrooms.
Reviewers’ names will be listed in the printed journal and on the journal’s webpage.
The applicants must:
- hold a doctoral degree (or higher) in a discipline related closely to the scope of the TETS Journal
- hold a teaching or research position at a tertiary level learning institution, e.g. university
- have an excellent command of academic and professional English
- have a strong interest in the scholarly journal
- be capable of working to set deadlines
- perform the reviewing procedure accurately
How to apply
Complete the application form and press the Submit button.